How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. handlingar.se helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
handlingar.se covers requests to 1,313 authorities, including:
- Stockholm city 22 requests
- Employment Service 20 requests
- The Public Health Agency of Sweden 8 requests
- The Swedish Transport Administration 7 requests
- Järfälla municipality 7 requests
- Police Authority 6 requests
- Authority For Digital Management 6 requests
- Swedish Innovation Agency 6 requests
- Umeå municipality 5 requests
- Malmö city 5 requests
- Swedish Enforcement Authority 4 requests
- Municipality of Uppsala 4 requests
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs 4 requests
- Gävle municipality 4 requests
- Helsingborg city 3 requests
- Armed Forces 3 requests
- Halmstad Municipality 3 requests
- Gällivare municipality 3 requests
- Berg's municipality 3 requests
- Social Insurance 3 requests
- Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation 3 requests
- Equality Ombudsman 3 requests
- Flens municipality 3 requests
- The Swedish Tax Agency 3 requests
- The Modern Museum 3 requests
- Uddevalla District Court 3 requests
- University Linköping 3 requests
- Government Offices 3 requests
- The Swedish Prison and Probation Service 3 requests
- Jönköping Municipality 3 requests
- Swedish Consumer Agency 2 requests
- The Swedish Arts Grants Committee 2 requests
What information has been released?
handlingar.se users have made 658 requests, including:
Employment Service answered a request about Arbetsförmedlingens interna instruktioner 24/2011 gällande lönebidrag
15 days ago