How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. handlingar.se helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
handlingar.se covers requests to 2,493 authorities, including:
- Stockholm city 62 requests
- Employment Service 25 requests
- The Swedish Transport Administration 16 requests
- Järfälla municipality 12 requests
- Government Offices 11 requests
- The Public Health Agency of Sweden 11 requests
- Sollentuna municipality 11 requests
- The City of Gothenburg 10 requests
- Malmö city 10 requests
- Authority For Digital Management 10 requests
- Municipality of Uppsala 9 requests
- Gävle municipality 9 requests
- Aneby municipality 8 requests
- Ale municipality 8 requests
- Härnösand Municipality 8 requests
- Umeå municipality 8 requests
- Helsingborg city 8 requests
- Nyköping Municipality 8 requests
- Berg's municipality 8 requests
- Skara municipality 8 requests
- Håbo kommun 8 requests
- Flens municipality 8 requests
- Luleå municipality 8 requests
- Halmstad Municipality 8 requests
- Gällivare municipality 8 requests
- Jönköping Municipality 8 requests
- Municipality of Södertälje 8 requests
- Karlskoga municipality 7 requests
- Alingsås municipality 7 requests
- Arboga municipality 7 requests
- Gislaveds municipality 7 requests
- Alvesta municipality 7 requests