How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. handlingar.se helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
handlingar.se covers requests to 898 authorities, including:
- Employment Service 15 requests
- Stockholm city 7 requests
- The Public Health Agency of Sweden 6 requests
- The Swedish Transport Administration 5 requests
- Umeå municipality 5 requests
- Järfälla municipality 5 requests
- Police Authority 5 requests
- Swedish Innovation Agency 4 requests
- Authority For Digital Management 4 requests
- Municipality of Uppsala 4 requests
- Armed Forces 3 requests
- Gävle municipality 3 requests
- County Administrative Board in Uppsala County 2 requests
- Local Safety Board at Forsmark 2 requests
- County Administrative Board of Västerbotten County 2 requests
- Swedish Consumer Agency 2 requests
- Civil Aviation Administration 2 requests
- The Swedish Prison and Probation Service 2 requests
- Migration Authority 2 requests
- Skånetrafiken 2 requests
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs 2 requests
- Social Insurance 2 requests
- The Swedish Defence Materiel Administration 2 requests
- Region Norrbotten 2 requests
- Gällivare municipality 2 requests
- The Swedish Arts Grants Committee 2 requests
- Alcohol Assortment Board 2 requests
- The Nuclear Waste Fund 2 requests
- County Administrative Board in Halland County 2 requests
- County Administrative Board of Jämtland County 2 requests
- Swedish Fortifications Agency 2 requests
- Harpsund Committee 2 requests
What information has been released?
handlingar.se users have made 542 requests, including:
Stockholm city answered a request about Statistik på slutrapporterade kvicksilversaneringar på Tandläkarkliniker i Stockholm
23 days ago