How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. handlingar.se helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
handlingar.se covers requests to 961 authorities, including:
- Employment Service 17 requests
- Stockholm city 8 requests
- The Public Health Agency of Sweden 8 requests
- Järfälla municipality 7 requests
- The Swedish Transport Administration 6 requests
- Police Authority 6 requests
- Umeå municipality 5 requests
- Swedish Innovation Agency 5 requests
- Malmö city 4 requests
- Gävle municipality 4 requests
- Authority For Digital Management 4 requests
- Municipality of Uppsala 4 requests
- Gällivare municipality 3 requests
- Social Insurance 3 requests
- Swedish Enforcement Authority 3 requests
- The Swedish Prison and Probation Service 3 requests
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs 3 requests
- Armed Forces 3 requests
- Halmstad Municipality 3 requests
- Berg's municipality 3 requests
- Flens municipality 3 requests
- Government Offices 3 requests
- Royal Library 2 requests
- Swedish Consumer Agency 2 requests
- The Nuclear Waste Fund 2 requests
- University West 2 requests
- Civil Aviation Administration 2 requests
- The Swedish Arts Grants Committee 2 requests
- Region Norrbotten 2 requests
- Alcohol Assortment Board 2 requests
- The Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency 2 requests
- Local Safety Board at Forsmark 2 requests