How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. handlingar.se helps you make a Freedom of Information request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
handlingar.se covers requests to 894 authorities, including:
- Swedish Innovation Agency 5 requests
- Umeå municipality 4 requests
- Armed Forces 3 requests
- Gävle municipality 3 requests
- Police Authority 3 requests
- Järfälla municipality 3 requests
- Employment Service 3 requests
- Berg's municipality 2 requests
- Falu municipality 2 requests
- Stockholm District Court 2 requests
- Municipality of Uppsala 2 requests
- Svea Court of Appeal 2 requests
- Huddinge municipality 2 requests
- County Administrative Board of Jämtland County 2 requests
- Social Insurance 2 requests
- The Swedish Prison and Probation Service 2 requests
- The Swedish Transport Administration 2 requests
- The Agency For the University of Applied Sciences 2 requests
- Stockholm city 2 requests
- Luleå municipality 1 request
- Arjeplog's municipality 1 request
- Inheritance Fund Commission 1 request
- Fourth Ap-fund 1 request
- Arvidsjaur municipality 1 request
- Third Ap-fund 1 request
- Gällivare municipality 1 request
- Seventh Ap-fund 1 request
- Parliamentary Mediator 1 request
- Parliament Administration 1 request
- National Audit Office 1 request
- Second Ap-fund 1 request
- Children’s Rights Convention 1 request
What information has been released?
handlingar.se users have made 472 requests, including:
Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation answered a request about Communication with Google on the Digital Services Act
20 days ago
Swedish FAO Committee answered a request about Arkivbeskrivning samt beskrivning av allmänna handlingar
about 2 months ago